How You Can Help
All Saints is a large church community with many things going on. Whether you have a few hours a week or the occasional snatched hour to donate to our life together we would welcome your help.
Here is a sample list of volunteering opportunities. Some are infrequent and can take place at a time to suit you. Others are more regular (e.g. monthly) and tied to a particular time. You may also have other skills/experience which you feel able to offer.
- Intercessors – to lead prayers during services.
- Readers – to read passages from the Bible at services
- Acolytes – to assist in processional and gospel acclamation.
- Sound system and Live-streaming.
- Sunday school assistants (subject to DBS check)
- Hospitality – to assist with refreshments after the Sunday service and at other events.